Use your gifts and passions to serve others. Imagine the transformation that would happen in our families, church and community if we all took the time to do what God uniquely designed each of us to do in order to serve others. Whether you have lots of time to volunteer each week or only a few hours every once in awhile, consider making the kind of difference that only you can make. You will love the way God will use you as you serve him and others at New Life.
- Consider how God has uniquely wired you. Consider your personality, skills, abilities and life experiences. How can these help you make a difference in the lives of others?
- Ask yourself, “What am I passionate about?” What issue or people group really catches your attention? What problem or issue would you like to solve?
As you start to discover the answers to these questions, here are a couple of ways for you to explore serving.
- Greeter: Greet attenders with a smile as they enter the church.
- Usher: Welcome attenders, pass out bulletins, collect offering and assist with seating.
- Welcome Center: Provide directions and assistance for first time and regular attenders.
- Parking: Assist with parking and traffic flow.
Worship and Tech Team
- Weekend Tech Volunteers: Join a fun and dynamic team! The tech team plays a very important role by supporting multiple aspects within a service: lighting, sound, and projection. We would love to train you so no experience is required.
- Early Childhood Nursery & Preschool Volunteer (Toddlers – 4 yrs old): Build foundations of faith while providing a safe and nurturing environment for the littlest New Lifers, while their attend parents worship.
- Elementary Teachers (K-6th): Help kids to better understand the Biblical topic and develop relationships with children that attend.
- Elementary Helpers (K-6th): Help kids to better understand the Biblical topic and develop relationships with children that attend.
- Children’s Welcome Desk
- God’s Smile Makers (Special Needs) Sensory Room Teachers and Helpers.
- God’s Smile Makers (Special Needs) Buddies: Attend classes with God’s Smile Makers kids
- Youth and Families: Be part of a team that leads youth and families into experiences where they can sense God’s spirit and connect with Christian adults.
- Security and Medical Team: Help keep our campus safe during weekend services and special events.
- Kitchen: Help serve food and drink for after each service
- Office Volunteers: Do you have the gift of hospitality or administration? We would like to meet you! Join our volunteer team to serve others in the front office weekly or monthly
- Connection Group Host: Host a married couples, men’s, or women’s small group. You can decide when, where and how often to meet.
- Table Leader: Help facilitate a table conversation and care for people at your table members for an upcoming class.
- Check out other New Life Ministries to see other opportunities to serve