If you are interested in joining the Connect Team let us know. You pick what week and what service you would like to serve.
Connect Team Opportunities:
- Backstage Tour Guides — To provide a friend and education place for guest to learn about New Life.
- Communion Prep Team — To prepare communion for the weekend service.
- Communion Servers — To prepare, distribute, and participate in communion as an act of worship in community with one another.
- Connection Desk — To educate guests on our Next Steps so they can connect with our church.
- Foyer Host — To create a friendly, PERSONALIZED, experience for all guests and first-timers, function as part of a “concierge team” for the church.
- Goodbyers — To create a positive last experience as people exit the worship center.
- Greeters — To welcome guests with a sincere greeting, warm/pleasant attitude, and a fond farewell.
- Hospitality Team — To provide a welcoming and warm gathering place for people to fellowship by providing beverages and snacks before and after church services.
- Parking Team — To direct cars to appropriate spaces, interact with and direct passerbys to portray a fun environment.
- Tram Host — To provide friendly and safe transportation for people from the parking lot to entrance of the building.
- Ushers — To personally help guests find available seats and help collect the offering.
- Van Drivers — To provides transportation to and from church for people who would otherwise be unable to attend worship services.
- Welcomers — To welcome guests with a sincere greeting, warm/pleasant attitude.
For questions or more information, email Pastor Zach Imboden at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the Welcome Booth at the church, or call the office at (520) 887-6447.