February 2nd - 4th // Prescott Pines Camp // $125
"Camp is a perfect opportunity for your kids to own their own relationship with God."
Winter Camp at Prescott Pines will allow your middle school student to unplug from the world and retreat for the purpose of growing their faith. As with every middle school event we will have lots of fun, great worship and create lasting friendships.
Register Online - www.prescottpines.org (Church Code - NLBF2018)
Come join us on November 8th for our Dodgeball Night!
Meet us at New Life at 5:00 pm, we'll hop in vans, and head over to play at !
The cost is $10, which will cover your admission and dinner.
This event is open to middle and high school students, contact Donna or Alexandra for more info.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Here are your weekly conversation cues!
1. Tell about a time when you tried to make a fresh start of some kind in your life- a
new job, a new relationship, break a bad habit, or improve yourself- and failed.
Looking back, why do you think it didn’t work?
2. When the son realized he needed some help, who did he think of, and why?
3. What kind of reaction did the young man expect from his father?
4. What kind of reaction did he actually get?
5. Would you say you are at a point of admitting you need help to lead a life different
from the one you have? Why or why not?
6. What sort of response do you expect to receive from God if you come to Him and
ask Him to accept you through grace?
Discuss these questions around the dinner table, in the car on your way to school or work, or any other time when your family can interact together!
God is pursuing you!
We'd love to hear the conversations that come up during your discussions, so comment below with your story from the week!