Thank you for your support and partnership with the Casa Hogar Sinai orphanage in Mexico this year. Here's a quick recap of what God has done through you in 2019 to bless both the orphanage directors (David and Elyy) and the 40+ children they care for at the orphanage.
The generous support of New Life and individuals like you have...
* Paid for two full-time local women to help cook, clean, and do laundry
* Funded bimonthly New Life team trips to visit, deliver supplies, and do work projects
* Provided new cookware, place settings, glasses, and utensils to serve 50+ children
* Delivered and installed three used and two new washing machines
* Quadrupled their clothes line capacity from 4 lines to 16 clothes lines
* Delivered several bicycles and worked with teen boys to repair existing bicycles
* Provided several thousand dollars in dental work for the children and Elyy
* Purchased a three-year health insurance policy to cover everyone at the orphanage
* Provided good used cell phones for the older orphanage teens to attend college in Nogales
* Paid for food and accommodations for a summer beach getaway for the whole orphanage
* Delivered $3000 worth of toiletries and supplies raised by New Life VBS
* Completed a girls' bathroom makeover/remodel
* Delivered over 45 handmade quilts for each child (made by Knot Sew Perfect ministry)
* Delivered and set up a brand new trampoline for the kids (donated by a NLBF family)
* Collected and delivered nearly 100 pairs of shoes from a local school Shoe Drive
Plus many acts of service that included: plumbing and electrical repairs and improvements, collecting and delivering donations, installing solar security lights, organizing the food pantry and clothing donation room, preparing food, cleaning, and a whole lot more!
And, beyond all the tangible blessings of material goods and physical support, you have been an immense blessing and source of spiritual and emotional encouragement by your love, prayers, and relationship building with David, Elyy, and all of the sweet children.
Religion that is pure and undefiled before God the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unstained from the world.
Thank you! And may God continue to grow you, build you up, and work through you in 2020.