Every Other Tuesday Starting August 22, 2017
9am to 11:30am
At New Life in Worship Center
Cost $40 for semester
Contact: Anne Imboden at email@example.com
What is Moms Matter?
Moms Matter is a ministry for moms of young children (pregnancy– youngest child is 6 years old.) The purpose of this ministry is to provide a comfortable place for moms to be encouraged and experience authentic relationships with fellow moms. Our desire is for every mom to feel seen and known for who they are. We want moms to know that they matter and are not alone.
You do not have to be a “church-goer” to join us. You’ll be welcome and accepted. We firmly believe in inviting moms to come as they are.
When does Moms Matter meet?
We meet in the Worship Center at New Life Bible Fellowship, 9-11:30 AM. January– May.
Starting August 22
Other dates: September 5, September 19, October 3, October 17, October 31, November 14, December 5
What can I expect at a meeting?
- Plenty of time to have an adult conversation with fellow moms
- A hot breakfast
- Listen to various speakers sharing about topics that are fun, relevant and meaningful
- A craft or service project to get in touch with your artistic side
- An opportunity to receive personal mentoring from seasoned moms who have been there before, have great advice and will lend a listening ear
- Childcare provided for your little ones while you get a break from being a mom.
- We encourage moms to utilize the available childcare for any children over 4 months old so they can enjoy their morning without distraction.
What do my fees cover?
$40 per mom, per semester (8 meetings). This covers childcare, ministry supplies, special events and everything we need to fill your cup and send you back to your kids a better Mom.
Childcare is available on a first come, first serve basis for children 6 years old and younger. Nursery (pre-walkers) space is limited.