Every Other Tuesday Starting January 10
9am to 11:30am
At New Life in Worship Center
Cost $40 for semester
Contact: Anne Imboden at email@example.com
What is Moms Matter?
Moms Matter is a ministry for moms of young children (pregnancy– youngest child is 6 years old.) The purpose of this ministry is to provide a comfortable place for moms to be encouraged and experience authentic relationships with fellow moms. Our desire is for every mom to feel seen and known for who they are. We want moms to know that they matter and are not alone.
You do not have to be a “church-goer” to join us. You’ll be welcome and accepted. We firmly believe in inviting moms to come as they are.
When does Moms Matter meet?
We meet in the Worship Center at New Life Bible Fellowship, 9-11:30 AM. January– May. Starting January 10
Other dates: Spring: Jan 10 & 24, Feb 7 & 21, March 7 & 28, April 11 & 25 Mom Prom May 6
What can I expect at a meeting?
- Plenty of time to have an adult conversation with fellow moms
- A hot breakfast
- Listen to various speakers sharing about topics that are fun, relevant and meaningful
- A craft or service project to get in touch with your artistic side
- An opportunity to receive personal mentoring from seasoned moms who have been there before, have great advice and will lend a listening ear
- Childcare provided for your little ones while you get a break from being a mom.
What do my fees cover?
$40 per mom, per semester (8 meetings). This covers childcare, ministry supplies, special events and everything we need to fill your cup and send you back to your kids a better Mom.
Childcare is full.