Our VBS has reached full capacity. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to have your child added to a waiting list. Thank you!
Vacation Bible School
New Life Bible Fellowship
June 4-8, 2018
9 am - 12 pm
AGES - 4 yrs old - 6th grade (entering)
Contact Kim Parrish Kimp@newlifetucson.com
Please join us for a week long, fun-filled event that strives to teach kids about Jesus. This year our theme is Game On. Though the Game On theme we will invite your kids to grab their megaphones, lace up their cleats, and tune up their instruments. As they fill up the offensive line, sideline, and drumline, your players, cheerleaders, and band members will realize God has given them His ultimate playbook.
What is Vacation Bible School (VBS)?
A week long, fun filled even that strives to teach kids about a Jesus. Everyday we will participate in games, snack, story time, crafts and wild and crazy worship rally. VBS is a safe place for kids to make friends, enjoy life and grow in God.
Kids are so important to our family here at New Life! As we move forward into a "new season" of Children's Ministry, we want to do some renovation and revitalization.
We are raising $85,000 beyond our regular budget to launch a new season of Children's Ministry at New Life. The three specific projects we will do are:
1. Build a new Children's Ministry entrance and check-in area. This will help solve our crowded hallway problem in the children's area and make for a safer and better Children's Ministry.
2. Tile and paint classrooms (all classrooms currently with carpet, except for the nurseries, will be tiled) and replace technology in those classrooms.
3. Seal our parking lot. This is a maintenance issue that needs attention.
There are four reasons we are doing this:
1. Children are important. That is an understatement. They are not simply the future, they are a big part of the present and they are a priority for us as a church.
2. We support our Children's Ministry Team and want to launch them into a new season with our new Children's Ministry Director, Kim Parrish. It is a great time to join the Children's Ministry Team and support them with needed renovations.
3. The single biggest issue we have with our building is a congested hallway and children's check-in area. It is more than inconvenient, it's a hindrance to ministry. The new check-in area will help solve that problem.
4. The renovations are needed. Carpet was never wise for children's classrooms. Tiling them is the right thing to do. And the parking lot, while not an exciting topic, needs to be sealed. It is good stewardship.
Here are the ways you can give toward this fundraiser:
1. Online at pushpay.com/g/newlifetucson. Select Children's Fundraiser on the list of funds.
2. On our Mobile App in the 'Give' section. You can download our App on your phone from your App store - search for "New Life Bible Fellowship"
3. You can write a check to "New Life Bible Fellowship" with 'Children's Fundraiser' on the memo line.
Our goal is $85,000 by June 17, 2018 (Father's Day). This equates to each person giving an extra $13.75 per week between now and June 17.
Jesus Means Christmas to Me
When: December 10, 2017, at 9 and 11 a.m. services
To the angels, Christ’s birth meant the arrival of great joy on earth. To the shepherds, He meant hope for all. To the wise men, He represented the greatest gift anybody could ever receive. As we follow the story of Jesus’ coming, we give you an opportunity to discover what Christmas truly means to you.
More than decorations, sparkling lights on a tree, and presents, we find ultimate satisfaction when we fix our eyes on the eternal gift of Jesus’ life. This Christmas, we invite you to focus on Christ and celebrate the everlasting gift of hope and joy that He brings.
Join us December 10th!
New Life Children's Choir